Choosing correct Microbrewery Equipment is more important than you may realise
Setting up a pub, craft or micro brewery is a mean task. Trying to do it all yourself can lead to many traps which ultimately can be more costly and lengthen the time taken than it should had you consulted professional advise. You not only miss your deadline for brewing you lose sales because of wrong selection of equipment and lack of coordination of the project. In addition, your quality can suffer to the point that the beer produced is compromised by the selection of inappropriate equipment. Our motto is “Do it right first time”
The 3 major aspects to consider when planning to start a microbrewery are:
- Selecting appropriate and correct equipment
- Using good quality ingredients
- Learning to use that equipment correctly according to scientific principles
Trying to sort all this out yourself can be akin to picking up pieces of a number of jigsaw puzzles which have been thrown in the bin and sorting out the pieces to make them fit retrospectively. The result can be a lengthy process and inappropriate at best! Your beer suffers in quality and you suffer as a result that you have to deal with the equipment on a daily basis that, frankly, is not suited to the task. Sales are poor and eventually the doors close. I have seen this happen to microbreweries.
CBC can supply, install and commission microbrewries or pub breweries from 5 hL size upwards. A complete turnkey operation. Choice of suppliers ensures you get the best solution for your situation.
We work to find the best cost effective solution for your requirements, not retrofit a particular suppliers product to your needs. With over 30 years combined hands-on experience in the brewing industry we believe this gives us the leading edge. For your free consultation please contact us.
- Cost effective and modular in design
- Comply to Worksafe Standards AS1210
- Can be installed in buildings with limited space and in multi-storied buildings
- All electrical components comply to Australian standards
- Uses 304 Stainless Steel
- Equipment guaranteed
CBC will supply, install, and commission to your requirements.
- work closely with suppliers to plan and advise on your requirements
- work out a brewing schedule and appropriate sized brewery
- design recipes to your specifications
- provide cost effective QC services or procure equipment to set up your laboratory
- advise on brewing techniques and supply training of staff in production and laboratory
- provide a troubleshooting service and offer ongoing support
- Availability of equipment from multiple manufactures to suit your requirements
- Provide full after sales service and support
- overseas enquiries welcome and can install in other countries
Please ask for a full list of breweries installed in Australia and overseas