See table below for all course details.
Discover the Hidden Secrets of Successful Brewing
The 8 Proven Keys to brew better beer consistently …
Let us deconstruct and then build why you could be brewing better beer consistently in our absorbing and enlightening 4 day Masterbrew course
For a full list of courses refer to the table below for more info and to book your course!
Watch this video for an insight into our brewing courses
Which Course To Take?
- Some brewing or watched someone else brew? Then book the 1 day Brewing Essentials course, or
- Have grain brewed at home for some time or completed the 1 day Brewing Essentials Course or want to get a good foundation into the microbrewing industry? Then book the 4 day Masterbrew Course
- Starting a new brewery? Entrepreneurs can enroll in the Platinum Premium Package (see below for more details)
For further information and advice call Vince on +61 (0)408 104 176 or if you want to talk to former students you can personally talk to them about what they thought about the courses.
Platinum Premium Package- Starting a Microbrewery Course (for Entrepreneurs and potential Microbrewers)
Learning how to brew correctly is critical to making excellent, consistent beer. Knowing how to apply your knowledge on a large scale and knowing how to set up a microbrewery is another thing.That’s why I’ve developed the all NEW Platinum Premium Package for the serious entrepreneur.Click on the Start your Microbrewery Course in the table below to enroll. Receive special rates and more for the group booking packages. Save, Save, Save.For more details, when you click on any of the hyper-linked Masterbrew courses (Silver Lining package) from the table below you will be taken to the appropriate booking page explaining the finer details.
Are You Interested?
Want to know Course Content?
what is included in the MASTERBREW Course – 4 consecutive days
what is included in the ESSENTIALS Brewing Course – 1 day preceding the 4 day Masterbrew course
What is included in the Platinum Premium Package– Starting Your Own Microbrewery Course
For dates, further details and enrollment click the hyper-linked courses shown in the table below and make payment on-line using credit card.
Deposit or full payment will secure a seat. Early Bird and several Package options are available.
Dates will be shown once you click enroll or hyperlinked course.
N.B Courses have NO minimum numbers.
|Start your micobrewery||Platinum Premium Package||on-going||On-Line- Australia||$3995|
|Melbourne & Bright
All Grain Courses
|One Day Brewing Essentials||May 19, October 5, 2019||Vibe Hotel
441 Royal Pde., Parkville Vic
Mountain Mist Drv, Bright VIC Australia
|Four Day Masterbrew||19-22 May, & 6-9 October, 2019||Early Bird from $1,650|
|Silver Lining Package||19-22 May, & 6-9 October, 2019||$1650|
|Bright Hop Harvest Masterbrew||4-7 March, 2019||$1750|
All Grain Courses
|One Day Brewing Essentials||20 July, 2019||The Monk Brewery, 33 South Terrace, Fremantle WA||$590|
|Four Day Masterbrew||21-24 July, 2019||Early Bird $1,650|
|Silver Lining Package||21-24 July, 2019||$1,650|
All Grain Courses
|One Day Brewing Essentials||24 August,
|White Lies Brewery,
Unit 2/32 Spine Street
|25 – 28 August,
|Silver Lining Package||25 – 28 August,
|Advanced All Grain Brewing 1-on-1||ADV1-on-1||Time negotiable
|Costanzo Brewing School||From $1980||Open|
As a home-brewer or micro-brewer you can eliminate almost all problems by understanding just what to do when it comes to brewing good, consistent beer.
- You can spend weeks making and preparing a batch of beer and so you can’t afford for your beer to turn out bad.
- Avoid learning from trial and error which can be a long and agonising process.
Avoid making the same mistakes over and over again only to get the same result; sour, loss of hoppiness and maltiness, medicinal, stinky, winey, vegetably, and so on.
No matter what level you are at you can hone in your skills with laser like precision in just 5 days by joining us in the fun-filled short brewing courses at a location near you.
By knowing the 8 proven methods of how to brew better beer you will benefit in the following ways;
- Improve your brewing skills and produce good consistent beer (tastes better for longer)
- attain confidence in your ability to brew beer (all the keys will be revealed)
- understand the scientific basics to brewing good beer (put in a simply easy way)
- attain a solid foundation to entering the microbrewery scene (go from amateur to professional in a much abbreviated time)
- separate yourself from the pack and know how to produce beer with longer lasting freshness (this is the key to becoming the New Brewer of the 21st Century)
Select a short brewing course from around Australasia (see the table below). We have courses for;
- beginners (1 day Intro Extract and 1 Day Essentials all-grain)
- the more advanced grain home brewer or craft brewer (4 day intensive Masterbrew)
- the business entrepreneur who wants to learn how to start their own microbrewery and run it (Platinum Premium Package)
Gift Voucher Brewing Experience
Are you looking for that special experience to gift to someone special?Read more
Well, you can now purchase a gift certificate and surprise them with a new and rewarding hobby. Its fun to make beer and even better to drink all the new styles which are becoming more popular in Australia. Gift Certificates are also available for all special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, and Easter, or just to say thank-you.
For your gift certificate just click on the desired course in the table above and follow the prompts on Gift Voucher tab (top right hand side).
Why You Should Do These Home and Craft Brewing Courses
There are many brewing courses around but these ones would benefit those wanting to learn from a professional brewer with almost 3 decades of experienceRead more
- experience in craft brewing
- experience with brewing beer at the highest commercial level
- experience with quality control and how this can affect beer quality
- experience with setting up craft breweries and traps that brewers must avoid
- Practical recipe development and scale up factors
- providing choice of type of course to suit your needs either over 1 day, 2 day or 4 days on a full time basis
- excellent value for money
Why Is Vince Best Qualified to Deliver these Courses?
Vince graduated in 1979 in chemistry at Monash University and went on to successfully complete a Master of Science degree at Monash in organic chemistry.
He has had 30 years experience in the food and beverage industry, the majority in the beverage industry.Read more
In 1986 he joined Foster’s Brewing Group as a brewer and worked supervising the production of beer at the historic Bouverie St. brewery at Carlton. In 1987 he transferred to the largest brewery in the Southern Hemisphere, Abbotsford Brewery. Appointed Shift Manager before moving to the process and profitability research laboratories in 1990.
There he contributed for 10 years on process improvements and improving profitability of the Fosters Group. The work included increasing shelf life of beer and optimizing diatomaceous earth filtration. As an acknowledged world leader in beer particle formation control, he was invited to make a presentation at the Victoria Falls Institute of Brewing (IOB) International Conference in 1995.
He was recognised as having been responsible for increasing shelf life of beer at CUB which assisted materially in opening up new markets domestically and around the globe for CUB. It meant that Fosters could be exported to Japan and Asia and meant that by journey’s end to the Middle East, Great Britain and the Americas the beer arrived in good condition. The concept of Carlton Cold beer in clear bottles was brought into reality as a consequence of the stabilization development work done by Vince.
Vince possesses qualifications in teaching having completed a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment in 2010.
What the Masterbrew Courses Cover
The home brewing courses cover topics such as malt, yeast and hops, beer styles and design, craft beer tasting education, filtration, stabilisation and packaging of beer.Read more
A field trip to a local microbrewery is incorporated as well as the hands-on Brewery day in the 2 and 4 day courses. This serves as a chance to see a working brewery in progress and experience and participate in some of the nuances a brewer faces on a daily basis. Every course includes tea/coffee breraks and lunch. Comprehensive take home notes are also included so you have a reference when you brew.
For International Students please click here for more information.
The 12 Highlights You’ll Get From the Masterbrew Courses
- just what does it mean & how do you get consistent beer every time you brew. This is the crux of the course and everything is related back to consistency
Special Packages For Masterbrew CoursesSave, save and even receive more benefits by applying to one of these packages, up to over $435 in value.Read more
Silver Lining Package(Save Total package value of $435)
To book click on a particular course in the table above to reach the booking site