|“I learnt a huge amount in 4 days and I have confidence to take my brewing to the next level. 10/10.” – Dean, Brisbane Masterbrew course- 2017|
“Fantastic course and I learnt a lot about all the things I have been doing wrong with my brewing. Vince focusses on all the one percenters to improve your skills and ultimately your beer. Highly recommended.” – Dr. A. Knill, Melbourne Masterbrew course May 2018
|“If you are thinking about brewing beer and want to do it the right way, then you must do this course. I have a back-ground in wine making and I wish they had a course about wine making as good as what Vince conveyed over 4 days. The course was packed solid with absolute gems of information and I walked away incredibly confident that I knew exactly how to make excellent brews, not once, but consistently every time. Good job Vince and I look forward to buying your book when you get around to writing it!” – Sean Glasson- winemaker, Melbourne Masterbrew course May 2018|
Costanzo Brewing Consultants (CBC) offers services in the Microbrewing, homebrewing and hospitalities industries.
Microbrewing– starting a microbrewery or own one?
We offer professional services to get you going from planning, procurement of the finest equipment, to commissioning and scientific training. We also audit your current setup.
Want to start your own microbrewery? Then see how we provide the necessary steps to making your dream a reality.
Homebrewing– want get started or want to improve your homebrewing to make better beer?
We offer unique short brewing courses in Australasia at a city near you. And also bridging courses if you want to start your own microbrewery or brewpub.
Hospitality – With the burgeoning increase in beer styles arising from the craft beer scene there is a need to understand the different styles and basics about how they are made, proper storage and dispense so that the barman and seller of these new world beers can “walk the talk”. Learn the what, how, why and when in the perfect course for your staff in the one day brewing course.
One Day – Beer Brewing Essentials
(Fee from Aus$540) – View Course Content
About This Course
Do you want to know what the 4 mistakes most brewers make? Avoiding these mistakes will get you well on your way to making great home brewed beer.
See how it feels to make great beer at home that your friends and family will enjoy and comment on your skills.
Learn the basics to making all grain beer and see how your understanding improves in this all-round 1 day brewing course. This course is a prelude to the popular and enlightening 4 day Masterbrew course.Read more
By doing this course you will improve your knowledge in 4 ways;
- understand the brewing process in its entirety
- give you confidence to brew at home and know what you are doing
- teach you about the home brewing systems you can build
- understand the tasting terms used and how to identify faults in your beer and what to do about them
The 8 steps to brewing will be revealed;
You will learn;
- the overview of the entire grain brewing process. A better understanding of this will allow you to target the result you want
- how malts, hops, yeast and water and affect flavour
- how to clean and sanitise your equipment. Do this right and you will have established a foundation to brewing great beer
- what the 4 common mistakes made by brewers are
- learn how to build your own Home brewing system (depending on your budget and goals)
- Learn the pros and cons of gravity, HERMS, RIMS and BIAB systems
- Learn about identifying beer faults and how to conduct a tasting
- How to bottle your beer correctly
Four Day – Masterbrew Brewing
(Fee from Aus$1650) – View Course Content
|Bright Victoria Hop Fields|
About This Course
Learn about the 8 secrets to making great beer.
This course will turn you from an ordinary brewer to an exceptional one, even if you have been brewing for some time. Dispel the 13 myths that abound in homebrewing and learn how to put all the pieces together to get the right brewing picture.Read more
By doing this course you will gain the 4 steps to becoming competent in brewing great beer by;
- becoming confident in brewing at home and taking the next step to becoming a microbrewer
- having one of those rare Ah Ha moments where the penny drops and understanding the jigsaw of brewing
- appreciating the real effect of what and how to store and use raw materials properly
- understanding why a well designed brewery is soooo.. important
The 4 day courses covers 13 major areas in brewing;
- Malts, Hops, yeast, and water. How they can affect flavour
- How to choose your yeast, and the flavours they impart
- The design of different styles of beer (actual calculation of a recipe from scratch)
- The right conditions of mashing. Do we need to know why?
- Ale brewing versus lager brewing
- Practical brewing using a modern microbrewing plant (500L).
- Why filter beer and we show you how (Demonstration)
- Fermentation principles and variuos problems that can arise
- Filtration and “stabilisation” of beer
- Carbonation and Kegging (Demonstration)
- Analyses of beer- why bother?
- Bottling of beer (demonstration)
- Learn how to taste beer and find faults
Platinum Premium Package (for Entrepreneurs)
Learning how to brew correctly is critical to making excellent, consistent beer.
Knowing how to apply your knowledge on a large scale and knowing how to set up a microbrewery is another thing.
That’s why I’ve developed the all NEW Platinum Premium Package for the serious entrepreneur.
To book, click from one of the Masterbrew course buttons above and then select the Book NOW and follow the prompts.Read more
You will get a head start on starting your own microbrewery that will deliver not only the right quality beer and get you making it with the right equipment but guide you in those early preperation steps to do with business models, licencing, business plans and setting up protocols in the brewery!
This package aims to deliver the following 13 critical items;
- knowledge for making good, consistent beer (5 day course, one day Brewing Essentials is optional)
- the 12 steps to staring your own microbrewery
- discussing your business model and 3 year plan
- future expansion and how it will affect your quality and shelf life and associated costs
- how business model affects your procedures and equipment needed
- how to build your recipes and we will work through the first 3
- which are the “best” suppliers of raw materials and cleaning chemicals
- determine a maintenance and cleaning schedule program, which depends on where you are
- supply brewing templates and how to use them to your advantage
- setup a quality assurance program and small laboratory
- how to calculate critical parameters in the brewery
- Look at your local water quality
- what to do to set up a trade waste and effluent system
- minimising losses and increasing profits
How the Package will be delivered
- 4 or 5 day brewing course (discuss with me befiore enrolling to determine your suitability)
- extensive notes given on subjects above and then consultaion by phone, Skype or in person to discuss your personal situation and plan out a course of action.
Silver Lining VIP group enrollment for 2 or more students
When you enroll together with a mate or 2 you both receive the following bonuses;
- Entitlement to 5% discount each
- Free Brewing book worth $40
- Have a brewer free; advice 1 hours after the course on homebrewing ($200)
- Total package value is $535